Comali, the gastronomic festival that unites the cuisines from all over Mexico
The kitchen has always been a space of meeting and living for mexican families, where, thanks to the food, strengthening the traditions that bind us together as a nation. Inspired by this, and in the declaration of the mexican gastronomy as intangible heritage of humanity by UNESCO; it is the gastronomic festival COMALI MEXICO, a sample of culinary that will bring together in one space, tradition, creativity, identity and diversity of all the regions that make up the Mexican Republic, the days 28, 29, 30 April and 1 may in the Ecological Park of Chapultepec park -next to the National Auditorium – mexico City, Mexico.
To taste to taste, and to taste the dishes typical of the states of Mexico in COMALI MEXICO will bring together the most important actors of the value chain of cuisine from various areas of Mexico: small farmers, fishermen, restaurants, chefs and traditional producers of wine, beers, mezcals and tequilas.
There are many reasons why you should attend, so here we will share some for you to go opening up the appetite and let yourself be seduced by the wonderful flavors of our Mexico.
- Will participate more than 100 restaurants across the country
- There will be more than 300 dishes of the mexican gastronomy
- Wineries and Wines are participating with more than 400 labels
- More than 50 mezcals, beers and tequilas
- There will be Grills and Roasts.
- To give you the taste buying will be mounted to an Agricultural Market.
- Bakeries and Confectioneries.
- Entrepreneurs of Food Products.
- Area of Tasting.
- Rest areas (for the things of the evil of the pork and you keep giving after a pause)
- Children’s Area
COMALI MEXICO aims to bring our rich and wide variety of food to the final consumer, to spread the greatness cuisine of our country at national and international level, and to create a platform of display, promotion and dissemination of mexican cuisine.
For more information visit www.comali.mx and follow them on their social networks: Twitter @comalimexico Facebook Comalimexico Instagram @ComaliMexico and do not miss the opportunity of traveling through Mexico through its flavors.