Recipe Dip queso fundido al tequila
Cooking always relaxes me, helps me to put my brain on pause concerns me and takes me to a state of total tranquility that few other things do so successfully. If to this we add the fact that I prefer to do things at home instead of buying those awful dips from the supermarket full of chemicals and preservatives, it is even better, because my children love them as a snack and it only takes a few minutes to make them. For parties, meetings or just for the pleasure here is this Dip recipe queso fundido al Tequila.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tomato large ball chopped in small boxes, without seed
- 1 small white onion, finely chopped
- Chiles serranos or jalapenos to taste. If you want to bite less, remove the seeds and veins inside.
- 1/2 cup of cilantro finely chopped
- 250 gr of cheddar cheese, roast, chihuahua, monterrey jack, whatever your preference (about two cups), grated
- 3 tablespoons white tequila (not to be reposado or anejo, it is important that it is white)
Food Advertising by
MODE OF PREPARATION
Place a pan on medium-high heat and heat up the oil, careful not to burn, when it is ready, add the onion and acitronen, when to change color, the onion, add the tequila and let the alcohol evaporate, about a minute. Add the peppers, and then tomatoes, acitronen. When they are ready the vegetables, add the cheese and lower the heat to medium-low and mix and integrate all the ingredients but not for long or the cheese will take a texture viscoza. If you prepare it in a frying pan of wrought-iron or clay pot, leave it there, otherwise move the dip to a bowl, espolvoreen the cilantro and serve accompanied by tortilla chips of corn.
I remind you that during the month of may, The European Mexico presents the festival: Our Great Tequilas with many brands participating with discounts and special promotions during the festival.