Recipe Roulade of Turkey Christmas
We attended a fun cooking class in the store of Williams Sonoma periférico sur with the beloved Chef Monica Solis, who taught us three dishes to share with our loved ones this holiday season. The main dish is this Roulade (roll in French) Turkey Christmas delicious that I seemed to be an excellent idea to change a bit the menu for dinner. I’m sure that like me you will be enchanted guests with this delicious dish.
- 1 turkey Breast open
- 1 pore
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 80 gr of butter
- 1 jar gravy from Williams Sonoma
- 200 ml dry white wine
- 100 ml of Tio Pepe
For the filling
- 200 gr of ground beef and pork
- 8 slices of bacon
- 100 gr of bacon into cubes
- 1 apple
- 2 tablespoons chestnut puree
- 100 gr chopped prunes
- 60 gr of blueberries
- 80 gr of dried apricots
- 50 gr of raisins of Sultanas
- 2 slices of bread box
- 50 ml of milk
- 2 eggs
- 20 gr of dried mushrooms rehydrated
- 50 gr of toasted pine nuts
- Williams Sonoma classic Turkey Dry Brine a sufficient quantity
- Salt and pepper.
- Mixed vegetables miniature amount sufficient
- 100 grams of butter
- 1 tablespoon of herbs de Provence W&S
- 1 bunch of spring onions fresh
MODE OF PREPARATION
For the Turkey meatloaf Stuffing
1. Soak the mushrooms in water for about an hour to rehidratarlas.
2. Put the crumb of bread in the milk for ten minutes.
3. Soften with a dash of Pedro Ximenez the dried fruit in the microwave for one minute at maximum power.
4. Cut the apple, peeled in cubes. Book everything.
5. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
6. Put the minced meat in a bowl, add the pine nuts to the bacon, diced the mushrooms, dried fruits, and the bread crumbs completely. Mix well.
7. Add the apple, the chestnut puree and the beaten eggs. Add salt and pepper and mix everything well.
8. Spread the chicken on a table, salt and pepper and spread the bacon slices on the surface.
9. Put all the filling spread over the chicken breast, roll and close with thread.
10. Melt the butter with rub and brush the chicken breast.
11. Chop the onion, the garlic, the carrot, the pore.
12. In a rosticera for turkey add a little olive oil and arrange all the vegetables.
13. Place the roll, and add the Sherry Tio Pepe and the white wine.
14. Bake for an hour. When you are wrapping it in aluminum foil for fifteen minutes.
15. Slice and serve.
16. With the vegetables and the juices obtained by grinding very well until you get a sauce smooth and shiny to accompany the turkey