Recipe Shrimp in sauce of orange, soy and ginger with noodles
This is a wonderful dish rich in protein that even the kids will love it. Tastes sweet and sour and salty blend together perfect. In a same food we have everything, vegetables, protein and grains. The Shrimp in sauce of orange, soy and ginger with noodles guarantee a delicious time at the table
- 1/2 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 5 tablespoons of soy sauce Kikkoman low-sodium
- 1 piece of 1cm of peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 450 g medium size shrimp, deveined and no tail
- 3 cebollitas chambray, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 cup (about 1 large handful) of edamames
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into thin strips
- 4 cups of whole wheat noodles or pasta
Food Advertising by
MODE OF PREPARATION
In a medium pot over high heat, combine the broth, soy sauce, Kikkoman low-sodium, ginger, orange marmalade and a sprinkling plenty of pepper. Bring to a boil, then lower the heat to medium and reduce until thickened, about 20 minutes. Remove from heat, add the lemon juice and reserve.
Place a large skillet over medium-high heat with 3 turns of oil, about 3 tablespoons. When the skillet is hot, add the shrimp and cook, stirring frequently, until golden brown and well cooked; 5-6 minutes for the shrimp. Remove the shrimp from the pan and reserve on a plate.
Return the pan to the heat, add the onion and sauté until soft and aromatic, about 1 minute. Add the pepper to the pan and cook, stirring frequently, until tender crisp, 4-5 minutes. Add the shrimp and the sauce to the pan and shufe to mix and match. Honor-fry with rice or whole wheat noodles or pasta.